SHR is partnering with a growing company in the Murfreesboro area looking for an experienced Workday Administrator to assist with the on-going roll out of this new platform. This is a full-time position working onsite in the Murfreesboro office. We are seeking a functional lead to develop relationships with other business units and provide training on the new platform as different modules go live (Human Capital, Payroll, Financials, etc.). This person will also be a liaison with the technical team to assist with mapping as they convert from MS Great Plains into Workday. Looking at about a 2 year roll out with various business functions, then this Workday Administrator will also be responsible for on-going support and administration of the platform.
- Responsible for the overall architecture of the Workday platform and for providing guidance and subject matter expertise for all Workday projects.
- Collaborate directly with business unit functional Workday administrators who administrate the system at the business unit level.
- Maintain a Workday architecture roadmap and ensure all architectural changes and system integrations are properly planned and aligned.
- Troubleshoot and provide support for inbound and outbound integration issues.
- Respond to user application issues and enhancement requests; work with vendor support organizations as appropriate to support internal teams.
- Manage and monitor Workday security ensuring privacy and compliance is maintained.
- Complete system and access changes, ensuring that required approvals are captured and documented.
- Complete testing during new system implementation projects and for scheduled system releases.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and suggest projects to streamline business operations where applicable.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed.
- 3+ years of Workday Administration or Consulting experience.
- Strong technical knowledge within Workday and experience managing Workday security.
- Ability to serve as a functional lead and perform training and troubleshooting with end users
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team player
- Ability to work on-site