SHR Talent is currently representing a well-established company in with offices in Nashville and Cookeville, TN. This company is in search for a VP of Technology to deliver overall creative leadership and direction for the information technology future of the organization. The right person will ensure the dynamics and strategies of the company are forward thinking and have the ability to manage several high priority projects at once. The ideal person will have excellent communication and organization skills with a strong background of software development from a hands-on and managerial perspective.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Oversee and direct the corporate IT infrastructure and development teams
- Ensure dynamic direction and strategy for the technical services of the organization
- Background in software engineering with willingness to work hands-on in development, as needed
- Ability to balance multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Operate with a team oriented and coachability approach
- Lives by the mentality of life-long learning with drive to go above the status quo
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 7-10 years of experience in IT management and/or combination of software development
- Superb people skills
- Knowledge of building, updating, and maintaining internal applications
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com