SHR Talent is currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain Analyst for a local healthcare company in Nashville! This person will be involved in regular procurement functions and systems administration of our eProcurement application. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of Procure-to-Pay processes, data mapping, bulk data uploads and integration processes. As the Ivalua System administrator, the Supply Chain Analyst will become a SME for the application, perform user training, configure updates in the system, create and maintain customer catalogs and work with customers on transaction (PO/Invoice) processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assisting with supply chain operations and procurement
• Maintaining and updating Master Data taxonomy
• Data analysis
• User administration including assignment of roles,& user access levels.
• User acceptance testing and system integration testing supporting instance upgrades and releases
• Partner with the vendor, IT and the Reporting team to achieve organizational management information and business intelligence objectives
• Help Troubleshoot issues that users may have which could be data, process, Ivalua configuration or integration related
• College diploma or university degree in the field of MIS, Supply Chain or Business Administration.
• Knowledge of purchase-to-pay practices. Inventory and Supplier Enablement knowledge is a plus.
• High level of proficiency using P2P, SIM, Ivalua/Coupa/Ariba, Excel, and Word a plus, but not required.
• Experience using Ivalua or related eProcurement software is a plus.
• Candidate must possess strong analytical skill, be assertive, and demonstrate initiative when investigating issues.
• Experience with AP automation including e-Invoicing, scanning and workflow, online tracking, reporting capabilities, electronic invoice user interfaces, supplier networks, payment services and spend analytics.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
• Ability to think strategically and problem solve.
• Ability to work independently.
• Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, work under pressure, and follow through with assigned tasks with limited supervision.
• Candidate must be willing to accept a work schedule with hourly demands which will vary as departmental workload fluctuates. Ability to work extra hours as needed to complete assignments.
• Candidate must have the ability to get along and cooperate with co-workers, desire to be considered an integral part of a services team and to contribute to the success of the group.
• Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Access, Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint).
• Experience in relational databases (Microsoft SQL) is a plus.
• Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Hospital Indemnity, Associate Assistance Program)
• Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• Long/Short-Term Disability
• Associate Discounts (Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s, Amazon Prime)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan + Company Match
• Professional Development Opportunities (Tuition Reimbursement, RN.com)
• Paid Vacation& Holidays