SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Strategic Marketing Manager for a well-established manufacturing client in the Clarksville, TN area! The Strategic Marketing Manager will be a flexible and versatile marketer who is responsible for the growth of the company’s inbound sales channels. Responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with the company’s brand identity. To be successful in this role, an individual should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, the Strategic Marketing Manager will help the company build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. This role requires the individual to work on-site.
- Establishes marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences interacting with sales and clients
- Generate innovative ideas to promote the company’s brand and its products
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Plans and oversees the organization's advertising and promotion activities both digital and print
- Establish a strong, long term web presence
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives is within designated budgets.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising, product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Oversee the company’s image through all communication channels both digital and print
- Oversee post sales and use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts
- Prepares marketing activity reports
- Adhere to all safety regulations, attend all required safety training, and wear required safety equipment per related safety sop's.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Ad Service Tools: 5 years (Preferred)
- Setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns: 5 years (Preferred)
- Website and marketing analytics tools: 5 years (Preferred)
- SEO/SEM: 5 years (Preferred)
- Marketing database, email, and social media: 5 years (Preferred)
- Display advertising campaigns: 5 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Company offers fantastic benefits! Benefits include:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance