SHR Talent is currently representing a healthcare company in its search for an experienced Senior Accountant to join the team in the Franklin, TN corporate office!
Senior Accountant Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare financial statements and regulatory reporting documents
- Analyze financial reports
- Maintain account balances and bank statements
- Assist with audits and taxes
- Prepare financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and stockholders
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Supervise accounting department, junior employees, and accounting assistants
- Assist the accounting manager in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers, executives, and C-Suite executives
Senior Accountant Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred, not required
- Great Plains ERP experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience as an accountant
- Proficient with Mircosoft Office Suite and accounting software
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- This company offers two weeks of PTO right from the start!
- Benefits package after 30 days
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com