SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Sr. Tax Accountant on behalf of an accounting firm in the Cool Springs area! The individual in this role will be polished, professional, & possess excellent communication skills, as the Sr. Tax Accountant will meet with clients. The successful candidate will be a confident & experienced go-getter who is able to jump in & get the job done without extensive training.
The Sr. Tax Accountant is responsible for journal entries, closing books, & conducting tax preparation for clients. The successful candidate in this role must excel in time management, being able to meet expectations within a quick turn-around time.
- Minimum of 2 years of Public Accounting Tax Season experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- CPA or EA preferred
- Must be experienced in/able to complete tax returns
- Experience in state tax returns/preparations is not necessary but candidates need to know the basics of/be able to perform corporate business/individual returns
- Must have working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Excellent communication skills & professional, polished demeanor
- Experience with UltraTax or Thomson Reuters tax software products is a plus