SHR Talent is currently representing a well-established tech company in its search for a full-time Senior Product Manager. This is a fully remote opportunity that requires the individual to work on Eastern Standard Time.
- Own internal tooling to support operations teams – drive definition, product roadmap and long term vision.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and prioritize business opportunities at both strategic and tactical levels, which requires challenging members of cross-functional teams (engineering, operations, design, etc.) to think boldly and create concrete products and execution plans.
- Design and build features that solve complex operations and logistics challenges.
- Analyze data. Brainstorm hypotheses. Develop experiments. Measure Success. Rinse and Repeat.
- End-to-end feature development from inception to launch, partnering with design and engineering – managing prioritization, trade-offs and constraints.
- Clearly communicate benefits and results to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders, Ops managers, to other PMs.
- Manage multiple initiatives, deadlines and requests in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering successful SaaS products and/or mobile applications
- Passion for the problem the company is solving -- strong interest in amazing customer experience, logistics, on-demand services, and/or marketplaces.
- Goal-oriented and ability to articulate trackable and impactful metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into cost-effective technology strategies.
- Highly collaborative with an ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset -- you are not looking for directions.
- Prior startup experience is a huge plus!
- Salesforce experience & a solid technical background with an understanding of API's and GraphQL, highly desired.
- Must have previous experience at Tech Companies - Must have been a Product Manager from a Tech company
- Company is not looking for Project Managers or Program Manager, only Product!!
- This individual MUST be very Analytical & his/her resume must reflect numbers/data