SHR Talent is currently looking for a full-time Software Engineer III-IV, Full-Stack to join a well-established healthcare company in Franklin, TN! This role is temporarily remote due to Covid-19, but will eventually sit in the company's corporate office in Franklin, TN. The Software Engineer III-IV, Full-Stack will be joining the Software Engineering Team that is responsible for development and support of technology products for care management, medical coding, and imaging.
*Applicants must be US citizens. This opportunity is not open to H1B/C2C.*
Position Essential Functions:
- Creating and implementing enterprise-class software solutions including SaaS, APIs, tools, and reports
- System analysis, development and testing of software products
- Developing with third-party platforms (i.e. applications, APIs, etc.) for customization and integration with core products.
- Collaborate as an empowered member of an agile scrum team
- Guide and review work of junior engineers
- Positive, self-motivated, driven and teachable attitude
- High standard of personal integrity and accountability
- Passion for software engineering with a team-oriented, customer-focused mindset
- Passion and aptitude for solving complex problems
- 5+ years of experience writing full-stack, enterprise-class software solutions with various Microsoft technologies
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or 3-4 additional years of professional experience in an enterprise-class setting
- Experience with Agile development workflow and best practices
- Diverse experience with various technologies
- Strong experience and aptitude with the .NET Framework, C# and very strong in either ASP.NET MVC or Windows application development
- Strong experience and aptitude with SOAP and REST Web APIs (i.e. XML/JSON, WSDL, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL for standard CRUD operations
- Experience working with stored procedures
- Fun attitude and great sense of humor!
What else would make an applicant stand out?
- Healthcare system experience (i.e. claims systems, care management, EMR/EHR, HIE, etc.)
- Experience and proficiency with ALL parts of defining, designing and implementing scalable, enterprise-class software solutions
- Communication skills, especially aptitude to break down complex problems into simple, non-technical terms
- Technical documentation skills
- Experience and aptitude directly supporting users and/or conducting end-user training
- Experience and aptitude gathering technical requirements from non-technical users
- Proficiency in enterprise class UI/UX design