SHR Talent is currently representing a growing healthcare organization in search of a highly skilled Senior Tax Accountant to add to their corporate Tax team. This position will be responsible for various tax responsibilities related to corporate and facility operations, as well as tax compliance, tax provision, and related procedures. Working closely with the Tax Manager and AVP of Tax, this individual will be involved in managing the overall tax position of the entire enterprise.
- 3+ years’ experience required in either public accounting or corporate tax
- CPA active or currently working towards completion
- Required understanding of ASC 740
- Partnership and corporate tax experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com