SHR Talent is currently representing a well-established healthcare company in its search for a full-time Senior Manager of Consumer Experience. The successful individual in this role will be technically & developmentally focused. The Senior Manager of Consumer Experience is responsible for executing initiatives predominantly in the area of consumer experience. The Senior Manager of Consumer Experience leverages his/her expertise in consumer experience design, development, and implementation to be the voice of the patient.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilizes process design, problem solving, project management, and change management best practices to identify, design, and deliver patient experience and service excellence initiatives in partnership with other departments and market teams.
- Serve as an influential team member on consumer experience/engagement fundamentals.
- In collaboration with Consumer Marketing Team, analyzes consumer/patient experience performance and feedback from a variety of sources, identifies strengths and improvement opportunities, and recommends actionable interventions.
- In collaboration with Consumer Marketing Team, champions voice/experience of the patient in organizational initiatives/strategic decisions.
- Lead and/or support cross functional project teams in designing and implementing initiatives.
- Ensures alignment of processes, policies, programs, structures, interactions, and systems with strategic objectives, mission, values, behavior competencies, and patient promise.
- Represent & communicate product strategy and vision in line with the business’ goals.
- Support organizational Steering Committees to drive patient experience initiatives and ensure organizational alignment.
- Assess product development and enhancement opportunities.
- Evaluate and establish program priorities in alignment with business objectives.
- Develop business cases and execute against assigned roadmap.
- Provide consistent, clear and timely communication of initiative goals, tasks and progress/status to project teams, sponsor, and executives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of consumer experience design
- UX/CX design certifications; Consulting experience is a plus
- Related Bachelor's degree or related equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated healthcare industry understanding/knowledge preferred
- Direct client interfacing and relationship management experience required
- Experience with large scale projects
- Experience working with data analytics to improve existing and develop new solutions
- High sense of accountability and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence across the organization