SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Senior Financial Analyst on behalf of a well-established client in Nashville! Most of this position can be worked remotely. The individual in this role supports a company program with financial planning, reporting, analysis, and compliance with applicable company policies and generally accepted accounting principles, including asset capitalization.
- Drive financial control and accountability within the program to ensure financial key performance indicators are measured and achieved.
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Finance, and other stakeholders to ensure the financial performance of the program is understood.
- Guide analysis and discussion of financial and accounting issues facing the program.
- Assist with leading analysis efforts and uncovering actionable insight related to financial forecast.
- Interacts with the team to provide business context of program financials
- Perform periodic metrics reporting at the project and team-level
- Develop financial / business cases.
- Assists with business case development of future release and material scope changes of the program.
- Supports and coordinates financials for a new company investment review process, financials, and long-term IT investment planning.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar discipline.
- 8+ years of progressive experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
- The confidence & commitment to transparency to speak up when something doesn’t look right, or when others are overlooking something important.
- Strong financial acumen and analysis skills: hands on experience and competence with key financial quantitative concepts and calculations.
- Thorough understanding of accounting concepts and experience interpreting and analyzing financial statements.
- High integrity, and ability to apply sound judgement with respect to people and processes.
- Persuasive and able to influence. Able to act as a leader, without having direct reports – seeing the big picture, and executing on specific initiatives.
- High level of urgency to deliver services in a rapid, customer-focused manner.