SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Senior Business Intelligence Manager! This is a fully remote opportunity. The successful candidate will be an experience data analyst with significant contributions in building dashboards, performing data deep-dives, presenting to executives, and growing a team.
- Responsible for overseeing the growth and development of a team of analysts who support business functions.
- Team will perform data analysis to understand the root, scale, and implications of our biggest business challenges
- Create tools and dashboards that provide regular insights, guide operations, and assist in key strategic decision making
- Responsible for performing analyses that shape the strategic direction of the company
- Partner cross-functionally with key groups (Operations, Sales, Finance, Marketing) to convert your ideas into operational action.
- Implement: You will lead the solution through implementation and understand and test the results to ensure success.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in analysis, consulting, project management, operations, technology, or start-ups.
- Experience managing a team and prioritizing work across stakeholders
- Proficiency in querying, manipulating and analyzing large data sets using SQL
- Experience building Dashboards and data sources within Tableau (or other similar BI tools)
- Extensive spreadsheet modeling experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Previous experience scraping 3rd-party API’s and cleaning external datasets.
- Experience building or working with Data ETL processes is a plus