SHR Talent is representing one of the nation's largest accounting, consulting, and technology firms in its search for a full-time Senior Auditor! This is a rare opportunity to become part of a successful company that has been recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work because of its fun culture that values diversity!
The Senior Auditor will be a part of a fun, close-knit financial audit team and work will entail the following:
- Running the show. We are talking about client engagements from start to finish. This includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement, and related administrative functions.
- Supervising, training, and mentoring staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Maintaining an exceptional relationship with clients to increase customer happiness and working with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services. You are a key factor to growing our firm.
- We promote partnership and collaboration, so you will work with your audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- Researching and analyzing financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases, and employing audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Actively engage with key client management to collect information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements. That takes dedication, but we believe in you.
- 3 to 5 years of recent public accounting external audit experience.
- Your background should have experience in financial institutions or financial services external audit of public or private companies or financial institutions regulatory experience.
- Having experience auditing SEC financial services clients is a plus for this role.
- Your skills should include organization, social, technical, and accounting and auditing so that you can work effectively with clients and staff. This will help you succeed as well as build positive relationships.
- We would like you to have experience with engagement management, reviews, and staff supervision.
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Your ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is essential.
- This position requires you to meet the education requirement for CPA certification in Tennessee. If you already have a CPA license in Tennessee, that is even better.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 401K/Pension/Retirement Savings