SHR Talent is currently representing a growing healthcare company in the Brentwood area looking to hire a Senior Accountant within their corporate accounting team. This person will be participating in monthly financial statements, full-cycle close responsibilities, preparation of budget/ forecast/variance analysis, and preparation of monthly and quarterly reports. The Senior Accountant will have a strong analytical background, ability to multi-task, and excellent time management skills.
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- CPA, or MBA, or Public Accounting experience required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com