SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Salesforce Developer on behalf of a well-established company in Nashville, TN! This is opportunity requires working onsite in the company’s Nashville office. The successful candidate in this role is an experienced professional & hands-on thought leader who can cross over into a Business Analyst role, communicating with business leaders & explaining the company’s business processes & data.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skillset across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application support team.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Imports sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintains the Sales Cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Map/Document process flows within user disciplines.
- Develop and deliver training for new systems as needed.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and organize workload to meet organizational timelines in a fast paced, very high growth environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study and 5 years work experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.