SHR Talent is partnering with a client in Nashville in its search for a full-time Sales Analyst. This is a heavy leadership opportunity that will play a pivotal role within the company.
- Design and manage cadenced reports to drive both ongoing and long-term strategic & illustrative insights to support aggressive growth strategy.
- Collaborate across entire brand portfolio to drive key commercial insights to support global strategic planning.
- Present commercial analysis insights to Executive Leadership for key operational planning
- Sophisticate global sales planning capabilities in partnership with S&OP cycle to accelerate company’s commitment to delivering industry-leading customer experience.
- Coordinate and manage customer meetings including pre-line, tradeshows, & promo events, among others
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to develop dealer/BDM targets and track performance against goals.
- Drive design of commercial reporting capabilities of Industry and Marketplace data
- Integrate commercial reporting capabilities into any future brands
- Support creating and presenting strategic commercial decks to executive leadership.
- Drive innovative competitive reporting across our business intelligence systems and train colleagues on application.
- Bachelor’s in Business or IT or equivalent degree or related work experience; MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in roles developing advanced analytical skills.
- Experience working with D365, Power BI, & Microsoft Office required
- Experience working in CRM & Sales Portal software systems preferred.
- 5+ years working in Senior or autonomous roles preferred.
- Consulting experience preferred.
- Experience managing big data within enterprise data warehouses.
- Ability to design reporting dashboards across multiple reporting software systems including Sales Portals, CRM, Insight Reporting software, ERP, among others.
- Ability to build on existing reporting dashboards to support company enterprise growth.
- Proven ability to build on inherited Excel files and integrate into global insights/summaries.
- Proven ability and confidence building presentation decks in PowerPoint; presenting to Executive Leadership.
- Confident working independently in ambiguous environments to lead the design of company’s commercial reporting capabilities.
- Ability to manage schedule to meet deadlines.
- Desire to work in transparent office culture that values engaged discussion and collaborative strategic planning.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a team.
- Excels working with both in-person and remote settings.
- Advanced skills working in reporting software systems.
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Able to proactively question and challenge to prioritize and identify solutions in timely manner.
- Clear and logical thinker