SHR Talent is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive for a client in the Middle TN area. This is a full-time position! The Business Development Executive works closely with the Pre-Construction, Project Management and Executive teams. The ideal candidate will be honest, hardworking, and teachable. Experience in construction is preferred.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The qualified individual in this role will be responsible for following up on client leads, finding solutions based on the client’s needs, and working with the Pre-Construction team to create a budget for these potential clients. The Business Development Executive will have the support and resources of the Director of Marketing throughout creating proposals and communicating the company’s capabilities based on previous job experiences. Another resource is the in-house Revit designer who can provide building design and modeling that helps in communicating the design to the client. The Business Development Executive will also be able to rely heavily on the experience and expertise of other Business Development professionals as this company has a collaborative team approach to helping its clients find success with each capital project.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approximately 25% of time will be spent prospecting and visiting with potential clients
- Approx. 30% of time spent assisting the Estimating team in preparing a proposed quote
- Approx. 30% of time spent preparing and giving presentations to clients
- Approx. 15% of time spent visiting job sites and coordinating with project management and field personnel to ensure the company delivers exactly what we have committed.
- The Business Development Executive might visit job sites with the client and field personnel, but will not be expected to project manage individual projects.
LOCATION: Middle Tennessee Primarily - The majority of work is completed within 100 miles of the client's corporate headquarters, located in Middle, Tenn.
COMPENSATION STRUCTURE: All Business Development Executives are on a base plus commission compensation package.
WORK SHIFT DETAILS: This company has a unique standard work week, consisting of four 10-hour days so that every Friday team members can spend time with their family and enjoying the incredible natural treasures of the Upper Cumberland area.
CULTURE: This faith-based company is looking for an individual with strong family values and uncompromising integrity.
This company offers fantastic benefits!
- Three-Day Weekends Most Every Week and a Work-From-Home Arrangement (Office Team) for Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401K Program with Matching Employer Contributions
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Team Share Profit Sharing Bonuses Paid Twice Annually
- Ongoing, Company-Sponsored Education and Training
- Unlimited Opportunity for Personal and Professional Growth
- Use of Company Fitness Center