SHR Talent is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager (Bible Division) on behalf of a client in Grand Rapids, MI! This role is temporarily remote due to Covid-19 but will eventually require working in the office a couple days a week. The individual in this role must be able to work onsite once it is safe to do so. The Marketing Manager will support the team through various marketing activities including social media, email and digital advertising, as well as annual catalog production, under the direction of a Marketing Director. The successful candidate in this role must be experienced in managing social media channels & possess e-mail marketing experience.
- Execute the email strategy as outlined by the Marketing Director focusing on email content creation, strategic testing, analysis, and reporting.
- Schedule daily social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest and support social media channel management. Responsible for representing the voice of Bibles through social media.
- Research relevant content marketing pieces taken from our published works and post them on social media.
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns related to backlist titles.
- Create and manage CPC advertising campaigns across multiple channels; monitor real time results of digital ads and optimize as necessary.
- Support Amazon sales with AMS advertising and A+ content creation and optimization.
- Assist in creation and updating of landing pages (HTML coding experience not required).
- Enter and update metadata as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Knowledge of basic email marketing software (e.g. SailThru, Mailchimp, Constant Contact) required.
- Knowledge of Adobe software preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant marketing experience with an emphasis on email and social media marketing.
- Digital advertising experience required.
- Experience managing social media channels required.
- Design experience a plus.
- Email marketing experience a plus.
- Experience with Google Ads &/or Facebook ads is a bonus.
- Master’s Degree in Divinity/Theology highly preferred
- 4-year degree required; emphasis in business management, communication, or marketing preferred. Other majors welcome when combined with relevant experience.
- General knowledge of publishing or other consumer content-related industry preferred but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple competing projects and priorities at one time
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Google Ad certification preferred
- Facebook Blueprint certification preferred
- Amazon AMS experience preferred
- Amazon Vendor Central experience preferred
- Experience using Google Analytics preferred