SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Manager on behalf of a client in Nashville. This opportunity is temporarily remote due to Covid and will require working onsite a couple of days a week once it is safe to do so. Applicants must be willing to work in the office eventually. The successful candidate in this role will have strong partnership/interpersonal skills, as the Marketing Manager will collaborate with colleagues in marketing, editorial, and sales to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Understanding of online retail metadata and consumer behavior
- Product page copy analysis and copywriting updates
- Development and execution of keyword research and strategies for book products
- Present recommendations on keyword opportunities, campaign structure, and targeting to all levels of publishing teamsand leadership.
- Execute online product page and metadata optimization for campaigns as it pertains to assigned publishing team
- Utilize reporting and dashboards to successfully communicate the effectiveness of efforts through established KPI’s
- Identify, analyze, and educate on key trends for assigned publishing team
- Working knowledge of consumer search patterns and methods of improving product findability is preferred but not required.
- Solid understanding of AB testing and execution.
- Proficient verbal and written communication knowledge.
- Working knowledge of sales cycle funnels and working understanding of messaging differences in top of funnel strategies through consumer purchase.
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing or other related field.
- Preferred candidates will possess recent online/digital marketing responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, English, communications, marketing, digital media or a related field and proven track record in basic SEO keyword research.
- Knowledge of online retail.
- Knowledge of company’s family of authors is preferred but not required.
- Publishing industry experienced is not necessary.
- Proficient in keyword research tools, Google trends, Excel/Powerpoint, working knowledge of analytical tools, excellent communications/writing skills, creative thinking and excellent organization skills.