SHR Talent is currently seeking multiple full-time Marketing Analyst on behalf of a publishing client hiring in Nashville, TN &/or Grand Rapids, MI.
Applicants must be local or willing to relocate to either Nashville or Grand Rapids, as this position requires an individual to work on-site. Work from home/remote options will be established after training.
The Marketing Analyst will be motivated professionals who provide strategic research and execution for metadata and online retail optimization initiatives in support of an assigned group of publishers. The individuals in this role will be responsible for researching, optimizing, executing, analyzing and reporting on metadata and retail optimization efforts. Candidates should be passionate about diving into research, product data and trends tools to find new learnings and opportunities that will optimize online discoverability and book marketing performance. The Marketing Analyst role will require strong partnership/interpersonal skills as he/she will work closely with marketing, editorial, online/Amazon sales team to gain buy-in and agreed upon direction for campaigns.
- Understanding of online retail metadata
- Product page copy analysis & updates
- Execution of keyword research for book products
- Assisting in the development of keyword strategies at the publisher and product level
- Solid understanding of AB testing and execution
- Aid marketing teams to improve overall product page content optimization by platform
- Develop reporting & dashboards to successfully communicate the effectiveness of efforts through established KPI’s
- Execute online product page and metadata optimization for campaigns as it pertains to assigned publishing vertical/authors/process
- Identify, analyze and educate on key trends for assigned publishing vertical
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies with marketing operations/publisher marketing teams for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring and targeting in accordance with publisher goals.
- Working knowledge of consumer search patterns and methods of improving product findability is preferred but not required. Proficient verbal and written communication knowledge.
- Working knowledge of sales cycle funnels and working understanding of messaging differences in top of funnel strategies through consumer purchase.
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing or other related field.
- Preferred candidates will possess recent online/digital marketing responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, English, communications, marketing, digital media or a related field and proven track record in basic SEO keyword research.
- Knowledge of online retail.
- Knowledge of company’s family of authors is preferred but not required. Publishing industry is not necessary.
- Proficient in keyword research tools, Google trends, Excel/Power Point, working knowledge of analytical tools, excellent communications/writing skills, creative thinking and excellent organization skills.
- Able to Multi-task, solid time management skills, self motivated, positive attitude, work well with a variety levels of leadership, excellent written and verbal communications skills