SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Litigation & Valuation Executive Assistant for full-service accounting firm in Nashville. This role will function as an Executive Assistant to the firm’s Executive Managing Partner. Responsibilities will involve working with Litigation and Valuation. This role requires a very polished and professional individual with fantastic communication skills, as the Litigation & Valuation Executive Assistant will be communicating with attorneys and clients on behalf of the firm’s Executive Managing Partner, as well as often times traveling with him to mediations, etc. In addition to competency in the legal scope of work, the ideal candidate will possess strong math skills, as he/she will work a lot with bank statements, assets/liabilities, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and very organized. Must be able to manage multiple cases (including documents and deadlines); coordinate case assignments with other staff
- Communications. Must be able to speak and write well; will communicate with attorneys and clients on Executive Managing Partner's behalf
- Must be able to work in Microsoft Office as well as learning GoFileRoom
- Flexible in work schedule. There may be times when "after 5:00" work is necessary
- Willing to learn. Support Executive Managing Partner by learning to read tax returns, business contracts, etc. as well as writing report drafts
- Math skills. Can interpret financial data to prepare asset/liability and business financial statements
- Works well under pressure. Can handle short deadlines, quick tum-around of information to attorneys
- Self-reliant. Proactive to work and accomplish tasks without being supervised or given instruction
- Team player. Gets along well with others.