SHR is currently seeking a Legal Assistant on behalf of a local law firm in Nashville! This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, motivated individual who doesn’t want to be too “silo-ed in,” as this role will provide legal assistance as well as oversee officer manager duties. This is a direct position, potentially starting as contract-to-hire.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in conducting legal research
- Assist in drafting & reviewing documents
- Assist in preparing hearings & trials
- Assist in filing cases in counties outside of Davidson
- Assist with discovery requests
- Manage calendars/Coordinate appointments, meetings, etc.
- Implement & maintain procedures/administrative systems of office
- Oversee general office needs (supplies, etc.)
- Provide general administrative assistance
- 1-2 years relative work experience, paralegal experience a PLUS
- Excellent written & verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Must possess professionalism & to work with confidential/sensitive information