SHR Talent is currently seeking a bright, ambitious IT Support Technician on a contractual basis to help support & maintain the technology environment for an innovative startup in its manufacturing facility in Antioch. The individual in this role will join a team highly capable colleagues & thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Provide support services to on-site and remote employees with technical problems and information technology issues.
- Act as an escalation point for Tier 1 support
- Drive Continuous Process improvement
- Troubleshoot and resolve minor to major hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Respond to support calls and tickets.
- Follow all procedures for triage and escalation utilizing support ticketing system.
- Responsible for timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of users to appropriate support teams.
- Assist with new Team Member onboarding process (Access permissions, Imaging, installations, configurations, upgrades, packing/shipping and basic repairs)
- Maintain inventory requirements for all end user devices.
- Creating, maintaining and deleting user accounts.
- Assist in identifying and documenting resolution gaps within the help desk.
- Support and maintains effective relationships with end users up to the executive level
- Performs other related duties as assigned including lifting parts (up to 50lbs)
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Preferred certifications include ITIL, CompTIA A+, Network+ but are not required
- 5+ years of experience in a technical support, helpdesk, network support position
- Degree valued but not required
- Experience in supporting remote users
- Must have experience with Windows 10, Mac OS, Android, AD, Outlook/Exchange Azure, InTune, WDT
- Experience administrating MDM platforms preferred but not required (Meraki, JAMF, InTune etc).
- Experience with help desk ticket systems and processes (Service Now)
- Technical knowledge of basic networking equipment
- Flexible to work overtime as needed. Including weekends
- Experience with scripting and automation