We are hiring! Our team at SHR Talent is currently seeking an experienced IT Recruiting Manager to source, interview, & select qualified candidates for our client partners. The IT Recruiting Manager will play an essential role within our team & uphold our core values of Transparency, Details, & Determination in his/her work ethic. If you know IT, are highly motivated & driven, & want to be a part of a team that works hard & has fun doing it, we want to hear from you!
As an IT Recruiting Manager, you will evaluate applications and provide shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria. Ultimately, you will help our clients reduce time to hire by providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner. To be successful in this role, applicants should have experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments and seniority levels.
- Source and contact passive candidates via phone & online (e.g. via LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, Indeed, CareerBuilder, Dice)
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Phone Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires
- Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates)
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, or in Sales
- Ability to manage the first hiring stages (sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- Experience with various interview formats, including phone screening calls, in-person interviews and group interviews
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels
- Knowledge of resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Knowledge of Bullhorn CRM is a plus.
- Knowledge of various industries (Accounting, IT, Finance, Marketing, etc.) is a plus.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Basic knowledge of recruiting for infrastructure roles: Help Desk, Desktop Support, Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, etc.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field