SHR Talent is currently representing a manufacturing client in Nashville in its search for a full-time IT Auditor. The IT Auditor will work collaboratively with business units and corporate management to assess and evaluate risk, execute proactive compliance monitoring, and address audit issues. He/she will also be responsible for executing the department’s annual audit plan, agile audit methodology, and support the Company’s Japanese – Sarbanes-Oxley (J-SOX) reporting.
- Plan, lead, execute, and report on medium to complex IT general and application control audits, IT security and governance reviews, and drive control/process optimization to assess existence, effectiveness, and efficiency of the IT control environment.
- Help drive the Company’s IT compliance programs by inspecting policies and procedures, evaluating control design and assessing the effectiveness of internal controls related to IT systems and processes.
- Proactively develops business partnerships with management and maintains a presence with management, where applicable, in order to understand business strategies, challenges and risks.
- Champions best practices for procedures and standards that will add value and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT Audit function and the business.
- Identify emerging technologies and assist in develop of audit plans to meet the risks associated with using such technologies within the IT environments.
- Leads the team to achieve higher levels of competency, effectiveness and internal process improvement.
- Coaches and mentors staff, responsible for their technical development.
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting or other related degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years of related work experience
- CISA, CISSP or other similar certifications desired
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages (Spanish/Portuguese) a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables
- Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, be independent, eager to learn in diverse areas, and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- We are looking for team players with excellent analytical and planning skills, eager to learn, and with a constructive and independent attitude. You must have good communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.