Our manufacturing client in North Nashville, has an exciting and newly created position for an HRIS + Payroll Administrator! This is a full-time position working onsite in the office in Springfield, TN. An ideal candidate will have strong technical expertise to support the HRIS function and be capable of administering and processing multiple payrolls. This role will handle the completion of reporting for all audits, internal and external reporting requests and submission of data to external regulatory bodies. This position will update and monitor the payroll system to ensure all pay rates, deductions, taxes, garnishments, insurance premiums, insurance rates, 401k deduction and employer 401k matches are correct. The HRIS & Payroll Administrator also assists with other HR functions (annual open enrollment and employment law compliance).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and processing of all payroll and off-cycles as needed maintaining conformity with all federal, state, and local wage and hour regulations.
- Maintain, develop and deploy additional HR service modules/solutions to enhance system functionality.
- Review and audit entries within the HRIS system.
- Monitor and confirm connection files are functioning properly, and may perform some fil transfers manually.
- Ensure pay increases and position changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization.
- Process, track, and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
- Complete year end auditing and release of W2’s through the HRIS system.
- Pull and/or confirm various benefits invoices, verifying against payroll as directed by HR Manager.
- Preparation and distribution of detailed payroll reports for executive management and others as needed.
- Assign and develop user roles within HRIS system to include training documents on functionality of those roles.
- Two (2) years multi-state payroll processing experience required
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products; advanced skill in Excel