SHR Talent is currently working with an essential services business that is seeking an HR Manager to join their team full-time! The ideal candidate for this role will be highly analytical and detail-oriented. This role is for the individual who thrives on getting to the root cause of an issue in order to create effective and successful solutions. The HR Manager will work alongside the Payroll Manager, Payroll Specialist, and HR Generalist.
- 8+ years of working experience of which a minimum of 4 years consists of HR Management experience
- Must have experience in a manufacturing facility
- Must be able to handle difficult situations with the utmost of professionalism
- Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be hands-on and flexible
- Experience in an international environment preferred
- Benefits knowledge and negotiations experience preferred
This company offers great benefits! Employee benefits include: 10 - 20 days of PTO, Health Insurance, Ancillary, 401k
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com