SHR Talent is currently representing a local, family-owned real estate company looking to add a Full Charge Bookkeeper to their team. This is a full-time position that will entail multi-entity exposure.
Responsibilities include: Managing AR/AP, Tax and Audit Preparations, Assisting in Budget Planning, Month-End Accounting Close, Monthly Reconciliations and Financial Statements, Cash Flow and Journal Entries, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, payroll, other relative projects as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Keen understanding of Real Estate/Property Management is a must.
- The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, possess strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
- Previous HR experience and an understanding of best practices are a plus
- Accounting experience, including Bookkeeping is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and social skills
- Familiarity/experience with MicroSoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Sage 50 experience preferred
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 5% bonus
- 2 weeks of PTO