SHR Talent is partnering with a law firm in Nashville in its search for a full-time Systems Support Analyst.
Overall Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing overall IT support for the Accounting department. Acts as liaison between Accounting and Information Technology department.
- Responsible for technology support for Accounting applications and any 3rd party systems. This includes and is not limited to the following applications: Aderant , Electronic billing systems (Billblast), ADP, itimekeep.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity within the Aderant application, including Spotlight & Inquiries, are not compromised.
- Assists in month end and year end balancing routine within Aderant and overall month end close process.
- Responsible for establishing Training program on Aderant Expert, Spotlight and Inquiries.
- Acts as liaison between Accounting department and Aderant support and any 3rd party consultants.
- Updates and maintains Aderant notification reporting (i.e. Expense reimbursements & Cash receipts) and workflow maintenance.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining User access levels and licensing within accounting applications.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Banking platforms for Accounting department.
- Responsible for integration and maintenance on 3rd party software for Accounting department (i.e. ADP).
- Special Projects: Intapp integration.
- Degree in accounting, business or computer science preferred.
- 3+ years’ work experience in the accounting or technical support fields.
- Law Firm experience a plus.
- Aderant experience/familiarity strongly preferred
- Strong SQL Skills-Knowledge of databases and SSRS design/implementation experience.
- Troubleshooting user issues.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, systems, practices, controls and procedures which conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders of various seniority.