SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Financial Analyst for the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team to join a healthcare company’s Corporate headquarters located in Downtown Nashville! The Analyst will be assisting the FP&A team and will be the lead support with annual budgeting processes, operating plan variance analysis and heavily involved in complex financial modeling. This position will provide strategic support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, forecast(s) and other projects requested by senior management. This position provides analysis and insights to optimize business decision making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Track expenses and revenues versus budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly operations reports.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly board materials.
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results and variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications, eliminating duplications, and coordinating information requirements.
- Manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting and Modeling tools.
- Utilize Business Intelligence Tools to create and maintain Dashboards and operations reports.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Support the Senior Management Team and field leadership with in-depth analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- Two (2) plus years prior financial analysis experience in multi-site environment.
- Experience in financial modeling and budgeting for multi-site organizations with businesses in many geographies.
- Healthcare finance experience preferred.
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is a must. Power Point, BI Tool and ERP experience (i.e. Adaptive, OfficeConnect, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) skills are desirable.
- Although minimal travel is expected, ability to travel, including overnight travel, when requested and necessary to meet business requirements or attend meetings.
This company offers fantastic benefits!
Competitive benefits to all full-time associates include:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Hospital Indemnity, Associate Assistance Program)
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short-Term Disability
- Associate Discounts (Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s, Amazon Prime)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + Company Match
- Professional Development Opportunities (Tuition Reimbursement, RN.com)
- Paid Vacation & Holidays