SHR Talent is currently seeking an IT Coordinator on behalf of growing company in Nashville. This is a 3 to 6 month contract opportunity working in the Antioch plant as a member of the support team and assisting with organizing, prioritizing, and delegation of support staff resources across many areas of the technology department. The successful individual in this role has the potential to go full-time! The IT Coordinator will be bright, ambitious, and highly capable who is able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment while working with advanced technologies.
- Assist with coordinating and coordinate the Enterprise support team in major company initiatives, system impacting incidents, implementations, projects, and vendor management.
- Creating and maintaining accurate knowledge base articles, spreadsheets, and other documentation primarily utilizing Service Now and Office 365.
- Attend and potentially lead daily/weekly meetings virtual & in person with participants from many different teams, and job titles.
- Proactively communicate information needed by team members to complete their tasks.
- Provide timely follow up to leaders related to incidents, concerns, gaps and/or possible changes.
- Assist in the management of projects, incident management, and change management. To assist team in meeting expected timelines and/or timely resolution.
- Establish, build, and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, vendors, and 3rd party relationships.
- Confidence, willingness to learn, and aptitude to assist team in technology deployments, and expansion projects.
- Perform and audit various vendor subscription portals. (ex: Verizon, AT&T)
- Assist with monitoring inventory/assets and submit order requests
- Provide reporting data for the Service Desk Team.
- 1-2 years of professional IT experience, 3-5 years of organizational coordinator experience, and/or combination of experience as a key contributor or manager of projects, programs, or company initiatives.
- The ability to work under minimal supervision on multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – heavy usage
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a fast based environment managing multiple deadlines and key high visibility company initiatives.