SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Director of Business Intelligence! This is a fully remote opportunity. The ideal candidate in this role will be an experienced data leader with significant contributions in organization-wide data strategy, strategic analysis, and deep management experience.
- Responsible for overseeing the growth and development of a team of analysts and Engineers who support the entire business.
- Guide and prioritize analysis work across the company.
- Team will create the data infrastructure, tools, and dashboards that provide regular insights, guide operations, and assist in key strategic decision making.
- Responsible for performing analyses that shape the strategic direction of the company, including setting OKR goals
- Partner cross-functionally with key groups (Operations, Sales, Finance, Marketing) to convert ideas into actionable data and analysis
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in analysis, consulting, project management, operations, technology, or start-ups
- Experience managing a team and prioritizing work across stakeholders
- Proficiency in querying, manipulating, and analyzing large data sets using SQL
- Deep experience in one or more of: ETL, data warehousing, data visualization.
- Experience building Dashboards and data sources within Tableau (or other similar BI tools)
- Experience with managed data engineering services from public cloud providers is a plus (e.g., services from AWS or Google Cloud)
- Extensive spreadsheet modeling experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Previous experience scraping 3rd-party API’s and cleaning external datasets.
- Familiarity with Machine learning concepts and frameworks: Scikit-learn, numpy, scipy