SHR Talent is currently representing a healthcare company in its search for a Digital Publishing Specialist. This is a contract to hire opportunity with a 6 month contract to start. The Digital Publishing Specialist is responsible for content publishing and development on company websites as well as special projects where needed.
- Web Content Publishing
- Assists in timely and accurate website content publishing in a centralized content management system.
- Participates in the web content publishing process: determine the best content publishing solution based on established publishing guidelines and best practices, and details provided by our internal customers.
- Observes web content and publishing best practices, style guide standards, brand standards, and legal requirements in the content publishing process to assure quality and accuracy.
- Ensures publishing activities follow digital accessibility best practices and WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Collaborates with development managers to create and migrate content for project launches.
- Performs user acceptance testing for new websites, enhancements to content management systems, and general maintenance.
- Audits websites for adherence to established standards, publishing processes, accuracy, and compliance issues.
- Stakeholder and Client Support
- Ensures service levels are met on publishing requests through our ticketing system.
- Directs unresolved content issues to the next level of support.
- Records events and problems and their resolution in ticketing system documentation.
- Provides clients updates on ticket status.
- Liaising with clients to identify and define small scale project requirements, scope and objectives
- Communicates daily with internal and external teams, clients, and vendors regarding project tasks and tickets.
- Provides outstanding client and stakeholder customer service
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- 2+ years relative work experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated experience with web publishing processes, content management systems and related tools.
- Strong sense of web site layout and design. Experienced in principles of mobile and responsive layouts.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and photo editing.
- Familiarity with digital accessibility best practices and WCAG 2.0 guidelines (preferred).
- Knowledge of web accessibility guidelines and best practices.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, including multitasking and time-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all clients and stakeholders throughout organization.
- Successful history of balancing priorities simultaneously, while working under tight time constraints and meeting deadlines.
- Track record of learning and applying new technologies quickly.
- Proven client support experience, customer-orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.