SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Development Services Manager on behalf of a well-established client in Nashville.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Visit proposed sites and communities to confirm field conditions
- Research entitlement process by meeting with planning and building officials, DOT, etc.
- Make calls to municipalities for confirmation of utility availability (and obtain Will Serve letters from all required utility companies --- gas, electrical, etc.) and check on items such as building setbacks, allowable signage, curb cuts, etcetera
- Supply entitlement review information to Construction and CAD Technicians to ensure accuracy of plans and construction cost estimates.
- Prepare schedules and assist Construction Team with creation of budgets
- Qualify consultants and initiate Due Diligence including Geotechnical Reports, Surveys and Environmental Surveys and manage entitlement process
- Transition fully entitled projects to Construction Team and assist as needed in bringing project to fruition
- Assist owners, partners, developers, construction and legal team with exhibit preparation for contract offers, Letters of Intents and Leases
- Prepare Task Reports and update/distribute weekly to keep company owners/business partners and other team members (legal, construction, finance, property management, etc) apprised of project status and timelines for meetings, due dates, etc.
- Attend pre-app, zoning, variance, HOA, Planning Commission and other meetings required as a part of the project entitlement process.
- College degree with 5 or more years of experience in a commercial/retail construction related field.
- Skilled in working with software such as Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Power Point as well as project scheduling and estimating
- Must be a strong self-starter with solid verbal and written communication skills, and be able to multi-task and work well with a team in a fast-paced, deadline team-oriented and client servicing environment.
- Extensive travel required (25-30% of the time)