SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Microsoft Dynamics Developer to serve on the corporate development team of a printing & publishing company in Nashville! This is a full-time opportunity that is temporarily remote due to Covid-19. This position will eventually require an individual to be onsite in Nashville. Must be local or willing to relocate in the future.
- Design solutions utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet the needs of our business
- Provide production support for existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 platform
- 2-4 years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 / Microsoft Dynamics 365 development –or-- comparable experience in application development, preferably in the Microsoft development stack.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Industry Knowledge: Publishing and E-commerce experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 / Microsoft Dynamics 365 out of the box functionality
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 / Microsoft Dynamics 365 development implementing business rules, workflows and workflow assemblies
- Experience troubleshooting
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack
- Experience with Microsoft Azure a plus
- Experience with SQL Server T-SQL
- Microsoft SSIS a plus
Personal Characteristics: Self-starter, organized, detail oriented, curious.
Work Environment: Fast paced, fluid, team environment
Key Contacts (Titles): Director, IT, Tech Ops Manager, Open Systems Development Manager