SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Corporate Auditor IV on behalf of a multinational manufacturing company in Nashville! The Corporate Auditor is responsible for Operational, Financial, and Compliance audits covering the company’s business units and functional areas. This individual will utilize audit procedures to perform effective, independent and objective audits identifying risks, vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and recommend corrective and preventative actions. The position reports to the Internal Audit Manager. This individual will be responsible for financial and operational audits both domestically and internationally. Relocation assistance for the Corporate Auditor IV is available nationwide.
- Perform on-site financial operational audits of departments, divisions, subsidiaries, domestic and foreign manufacturing plants, foreign sales branches, affiliates, licensees and other company-owned or associated facilities.
- Verify accounting records are accurate and factual and that the company's best practices are safeguarded.
- Perform report writing that addresses key issues noted during the audit.
- Develop recommendations for cost reduction, profit generation and operational efficiency improvements.
- Strong English skills; bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese helpful, but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of accounting best practices.
- Strong computer skills.
- Sound independent judgement, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to learn industry standards.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and compile detailed reports.
- Position will require significant travel (50%) and the ability to travel internationally.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5+ years of finance/accounting/audit experience
- CPA, CIA, or CMA certification (MUST HAVE A CERTIFICATION)
- Big 4/consulting experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time domestic and international
Additional Qualifications that would be nice to have:
- Master's degree Corporate financial/accounting experience alongside big 4/consulting experience
- CPA certification preferred over the other certifications
- Strong English skills; bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese helpful, but not required