SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Corporate Auditor III on behalf of a multinational manufacturing company in Nashville! The Corporate Auditor is responsible for Operational, Financial, and Compliance audits covering the company’s business units and functional areas. This individual will utilize audit procedures to perform effective, independent and objective audits identifying risks, vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and recommend corrective and preventative actions. The position reports to the Internal Audit Manager. This individual will be responsible for financial and operational audits both domestically and internationally. Relocation assistance for the Corporate Auditor III is available nationwide.
Internal Audit: General Processes & System include work across multiple audit areas including:
- Process/operations monitoring and review (review of operational and/or financial processes; documentation of performance and productivity)
- Financial transaction monitoring and review (verification and inspection of financial statements, transactions, reports, and policies)
- Systems auditing (e.g., IT systems audit; information security evaluation)
- Audit reporting for external auditors, regulatory authorities, joint venture partners, etc. A Senior Professional applies advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. Responsibilities may include:
- Managing projects / processes, working independently with limited supervision.
- Coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of finance/accounting/audit experience
- CPA, CIA, or CMA certification
- Big 4/consulting experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time (domestic and international)
Additional Qualifications that would be nice to have:
- Master's degree Corporate financial/accounting experience alongside big 4/consulting experience
- CPA certification preferred over the other certifications
- Strong English skills; bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese helpful, but not required