SHR Talent is currently seeking a fulltime Controller for a construction company located in the Middle Tennessee area! The Controller will work closely with the company's President to implement tax strategies and report financials accurately and timely.
Responsibilities: The Controller will be responsible for corporate reporting to banks, tax filings with local municipalities, state licensing, cross-training with AR/AP, and recommending improvements to current processes. Team members will interact with clients, subs, and vendors to always conduct business with integrity and excellence.
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Controller: 3 years (Preferred)
- Construction Accounting experience is a plus
Work Shift Details: This company has a unique standard work week, consisting of four 10-hour days so that every Friday team members can spend time with their family and enjoying the incredible natural treasures of the Upper Cumberland area.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Culture: This faith-based company is looking for an individual with strong family values and uncompromising integrity.
This company offers fantastic benefits!
- Three-Day Weekends Most Every Week and a Work-From-Home Arrangement (Office Team) for Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401K Program with Matching Employer Contributions
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Team Share Profit Sharing Bonuses Paid Twice Annually
- Ongoing, Company-Sponsored Education and Training
- Unlimited Opportunity for Personal and Professional Growth
- Use of Company Fitness Center