SHR Talent is currently representing a nationally-recognized, specialized healthcare company in its search for a full-time Business Development Representative/Coordinator to be a part of its growing practice! The Business Development Representative will help with the creation of materials to distribute to other doctors' offices as well as all social media and digital marketing initiatives. This position requires an anticipated 3-4 days driving throughout Central Tennessee (Fayetteville, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Cookeville, Hendersonville, etc).
- Demonstrate, model, and lead high-quality, effective marketing encounters with front desk staff, referral coordinators, practice managers, nurses, and physicians to achieve practice growth goals.
- Utilize needs-based relationship techniques to identify opportunities to disrupt existing referral patterns and trends.
- Implement tactics to facilitate growth and retention of provider relationships [fostering loyalty to achieve organizational goals].
- Maintain daily territory encounter detail for strategically managing provider referral detail/data.
- Stay abreast of changes in market conditions while embracing team collaboration for overall group objectives.
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Analytical thinking and thoughtful problem-solving
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team
- Interpreting referral data for strategic growth
- Savvy relationship skills to recognize, navigate and establish collaborative relationships
- The ability to envision and willingness to try new strategies
- 1-2 years of medical/device sales or hospital/practice liaison experience preferred.
- Satisfactory completion of background check and drug screen are required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Full-time position with competitive salary, benefits plus bonus earning potential.