Our client in Nashville/Greenhill’s area is looking to add a Billing Specialist to their team! This is a great, competitive paying opportunity, with a culture to make you enjoy showing up to work every day!
This opportunity is a top priority for them, so we are moving very quickly! If you meet the qualifications and experience, please email your most up to date resume and we can begin our screening process.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills/experience:
- Working knowledge of: billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, check writing and report writing packages
- File documents, organize and retrieve files;
- Must be computer literate
- Must have high level verbal, e-mail, and telephone communication skills.
- Must be able to utilize (or be easily trained to use) the office equipment necessary to perform the functions of the job (copiers/collating, computers, binding equipment)
- Assist in distributing: billing books, reports, and other data processing output to employees
- Possess the ability to revise descriptive entries on invoices using proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- Review, correct and process client invoices throughout the month in addition to serving as technical assistant
- Strong analytical skills to research bill and payment problems
- strong organizational skills and exceptional written and verbal communication skills due to interaction with all employees and clients
- Dependable, detail-oriented and work with little or no supervision.
- Requires positive professional references and letters of recommendation from professionals who can attest to the technical ability of the candidate.
- 3 to 5 years accounting experience is required, professional services environment is a bonus
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, but a four-year college degree is preferable
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and 10-key.
- Experience in Elite Accounting Software is a plus.
We look forward to reviewing your application!