SHR Talent is partnering with a reputable company in Nashville in its search for a full-time Corporate Administrative Assistant. The individual in this role must be professional, polished, & able to take initiative.
- Organize and plan office related lunches, meetings, etc.
- Update client data in Salesforce or other contact system of record
- Take calls from clients for various professionals within the office
- Process expense reports for payment
- Scan, file, and copy sensitive client information
- Back up the receptionist when that individual needs a break, lunch, or time off
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Stock the kitchen with supplies (creamer, beverages, utensils, etc)
- Handle corporate bill pay and other corporate disbursements
- Coordinate corporate vendors like shredding, postage, etc.
- Collect and reconcile corporate credit card receipts
- Order office supplies
Skills & Qualifications:
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Professional demeanor & ability to effectively communicate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prioritizes and manages time well
- Contributes to the fostering of a strong, team-oriented culture
- Possesses high attention to detail
- No job is too big or too small