SHR Talent is currently representing a well-established company located in Dallas, TX in its search for a full-time Accounting Manager. The individual in this role will sit in the Dallas, TX office. The Accounting Manager will manage general ledger accounting functions and be responsible for the reconciliation of balance sheets including but not limited to cash, accounts receivable, accrued expenses, fixed assets, and accounts. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, possess a sharp analytical ability, a keen eye for identifying areas of improvement, & have experience maintaining proper internal controls. This company is open to seeing candidates who are coming straight from public accounting as well as candidates who have a mix of both corporate & public accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, along with at least 4+ of accounting experience
- CPA strongly preferred
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment & able to balance multiple complex tasks
- Excellent analytical skills & keen eye for detail
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication & organizational skills