SHR Talent is currently representing a growing healthcare company in the Brentwood, TN area that is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to their corporate accounting team. This person will manage and support a team of accountants (staff/senior) on daily accounting procedures and month end close responsibilities. In addition, this individual will be responsible for providing financial analytical support regarding their teams assigned centers. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, analytical ability, a keen eye for identifying areas of improvement, and experience maintaining proper internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- CPA and/or Public Accounting experience strongly preferred
- 5 years of experience within Accounting
- 1+ year of experience managing a team
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to balance multiple complex tasks
- Excellent analytical, and communication skills
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com