SHR Talent is currently representing a growing healthcare company in Brentwood, TN in search of a Accounting Manager. This position will fill a key role in the growing corporate Accounting & Finance division. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and presentation skills, strong business acumen and reporting ability, and experience posting journal entries, full-cycle close process for multiple entities, reconciliations, and ability to address questions related to financials from upper management. This will be a highly interactive position within a rapidly growing, complex environment that will allow you to gain confidence in your ability to aid in steering a public multimillion-dollar company to deliver on its long-term business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of related accounting experience
- CPA or MBA preferred; or desire to pursue professional designations or advance degree/s
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to lead, supervise and train others within department
- Strong communication and organization skills
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com