SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Treasury Specialist behalf of a global music and lifestyle-oriented company located in Nashville, TN. The Treasury Specialist is responsible for supporting the Treasury group with daily cash oversight, AP Payment processing, AR Cash Applications, Credit Card & Electronic deposit management, general reporting, and support for other programs and projects.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform the day-to-day processing of treasury transactions to ensure that finances are processed in an effective, up to date and accurate manner, verifying that all transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Manage / Post / Balance daily cash receipts to the bank reports, ensuring all payments are posted to the correct customer account in Dynamics 365 operating system.
- Apply all cash timely and create debit & credit invoices as necessary.
- Warranty Credit Memo generation.
- Maintain and update all customer ACH / Wire templates, generating batches, and wire payments, and receipts.
- Invoice all NSF rejects and ensure to communicate to Credit Analysts.
- Maintain receivable AR & Non-AR daily spreadsheet balanced to the bank.
- Update and maintain automated clearinghouse (ACH) files; input and transmit ACH & Wire payments, and electronic deposits as required.
- Perform monthly cash account reconciliation in conjunction with the accounting closing process and audit requests, as requested.
- Maintain treasury files, both paper/electronic, according to site retention procedures.
- Trade services. Sight-draft (direct export collections) set-up and processing.
- Research & reconcile issues incoming/outgoing cash.
- Maintain positive relationships with AP, AR & bank representatives.
- Maintain credit card processor relationships, process all employee purchases, credit card, and check.
- Assist Treasury Manager as needed.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Finance, Accounting or related financial background preferred.
- Experience in treasury/cash management preferred.
- Knowledge of accounts payable accounts receivable and maintaining general ledgers.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Experienced/proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and organize workload to meet organizational timelines in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Ability to handle confidential information sensitively in a highly professional manner
- Significant attention to detail required
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Curious in nature and always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things
- Personable, fun, team-oriented and ignites a positive work atmosphere