Our client located in South Nashville is looking for two Data Collection-Entry candidates for a one-month contract assignment!
You would be responsible for the collection and organization of all incoming statements to be used by internal employees for their analytical needs. These candidates will also be reporting on data collection progress and data entry of coded statements.
Bonus if you have worked for a financial institution. Must be able to pass a Background check.
- Retrieve and print statements from multiple web sites
- Maintain web site access for multiple sites and gain access to new sites as needed
- Track/log the receipt of all statements
- Contact the appropriate parties to obtain missing statements
- Maintain schedule to purge aged statements
- Report status of delinquent statements to Management
- Perform data entry of coded statements for the analyst across multiple site locations
- Review and reconcile data entry with the team
- Proactively reach out to team members to input required data
- File statements to secure data repository
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient in data entry, data recording, and answering/directing incoming calls
- Comprehensive knowledge of: Excel, Word, E-mail, and Internet
- Input data quickly and with as few errors as is possible
- Work alone within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills.
- High capacity for multi-tasking
- Work Ethic, adaptable, open-minded, willing to drive projects to completion on time * Education
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university