SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Treasury Analyst on behalf of a healthcare client in Brentwood, TN. The Treasury Analyst is a dedicated resource to help speed integrations into the treasury organization. This individual will work to get new accounts established, make sure funds flows are working correctly, and help migrate collections and disbursements.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for dealing with KYC activities with the bank – signature cards, beneficial ownership information, etc and actively follows up to make sure they get through the banks process as soon as possible.
• Assists managed care operations in migrating payer deposits from legacy accounts to newly established accounts.
• Communicates to centers and lets them know the process flow of Treasury integration activities.
• Analyzes, monitors, and reports the centers daily cash position to ensure liquidity to cover financial obligations.
• Coordinate audit requests for the Treasury Department.
• Maintain documentation and coordination between field and corporate departments (accounting, managed care operations, etc.).
• Assist in completing payments as a backup to other treasury analysts.
• Must be a self-starter, comfortable with initiating conversations with multiple departments.
• Must understand that confidentiality is a priority in the responsibilities of the position.
• Travel required.
• Bachelor’s Degree required in finance or accounting
• 3-5 years in treasury preferred
• Banking experience is also a plus
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience with Treasury Management workstations helpful