SHR Talent is partnering with a healthcare client in Nashville, TN in its search for a Senior Software Engineer. The Senior Software Engineer is a key member of the software engineering team providing technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen the company’s position as a leading health care innovator. As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be focused on front end deployments – UI/UX, and will analyze business requirements, design and develop software to support business needs, conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and other phases of the company.
To be successful in this role as the Senior Software Engineer, you should have previous experience mentoring software engineers, working with design systems, and contributing to component libraries. The Senior Software Engineer role offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a company with a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance, and offers great opportunities for career growth.
• Implement common software design patterns
• Produce, secure, and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and performant
• Develop and scale microservices on cloud infrastructure
• Build and integrate automated tests (unit and end-to-end)
• 5+ years of experience leading projects, strongly contributing to UI design and component build-out
• Experience with React framework, Node.js, GraphQL
• Experience using Git version control
• Experience working with Product to create UI designs
• Understanding of the latest .NET Framework, OSX, Linux Shell
• Working knowledge of GitHub Actions