SHR Talent is partnering with a client located in Nashville, TN in its search for a Customer System Engineer. The Customer System Engineer is responsible for assisting in the development of estimates and statements of work, and implementing technology solutions within the company’s Professional Services group following a project lifecycle methodology.
An ideal candidate for the Customer System Engineer role is someone who has an understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services, has interpersonal skills related to communication and customer-care, is highly skilled, an experienced technical resource, self-motivated and ambitious, and has the ability to work in a fast-moving environment while staying calm under pressure.
To be successful in this role, the Customer System Engineer should have technical awareness which encompasses the ability to identify solutions related to technical issues appropriately. As the Customer System Engineer, you will need to be dependable and flexible when necessary, able to work independently in a remote location, and able to travel. For this role, candidates may live in the following areas to ensure close proximity to one of the company’s offices: Evansville, IN; Fort Wayne, IN; Indianapolis, IN, South Bend, IN; Lexington, KY; Louisville, KY; or Nashville, TN to ensure close proximity to one of the company’s offices.
• Review statements of work and develop work plan to deliver the approved technical solution
• Deliver technical solutions following a project lifecycle methodology (assess, design, build and implement) in line with key performance and delivery metrics
• Consistently assess client environment as it relates to scope of work
• Identify, report, and document risk(s) and issue(s) to be monitored and managed throughout project lifecycle
• Identify and communicate service risk(s) or issue(s) to appropriate resources during the execution of a project
• Develop and update technical client documentation required to implement and support deployed solutions
• Develop in-depth knowledge of AME’s service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs
• Assist Solution Architect with providing estimates and statements of work to our organization
• Assist Service Delivery with escalations when serving as the SME for the reported issue or client
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Follow internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur
• Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
• Execute onsite tasks as needed to support project efforts
• Subject Matter Expertise in technology(s) such as Azure/365, SQL, Network, Virtualization, etc.
• Associate degree in computer related field or 5+ years of equivalent experience
• Experience working in regulated industries and environments
• Diagnosis skills of technical issues