Do you have a background in Public Audit but are ready to move into a more strategic role? Do you want to work with a driven, open minded and winning team? Do you want to learn strategies to value and assess business multiples? SHR Talent is partnering with a healthcare client in Nashville, TN in its search for a Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst. As the Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst, you will perform the preliminary legwork for potential deals, reviewing company fundamentals and financial statements to build a mosaic which assists upper-level managers in decision making. The Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst is also responsible for analyzing industry prospects by gathering information in relation to growth, competitors, and market share possibilities.
The Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst role offers health insurance 401k, relocation pay, and will require 10% travel time.
• Actively participate in the execution of transactions
• Perform complex financial valuation and pro forma modeling
• Prepare pitch books and live deal materials, including offering memoranda, confidential information memoranda, management presentations, lender presentations and prospect uses
• Conduct industry research
• Organize financial, legal, and business diligence into data warehouse while coordinating information with Integrations Lead
• Perform all other duties, as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field
• MBA strongly preferred but not required
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as Financial Analyst
• Experience in healthcare industry preferred, but not required